Certificate: Professional Selling
Required Credits: 16
|MRKT 320||Foundations of Marketing||3|
|MRKT 430||Sales and Personal Selling *||3|
|MRKT 434||Sales Management||3|
|MRKT 436||Advanced Professional Selling||1|
|BUSN 413||Business Internship **||3|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|Negotiation and Alternative Dispute Resolution|
|Supply Chain Management|
|Modeling the Supply Chain|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Technology|
Optional co-requisite with MRKT 320
Requires approval by College of Business Center for Professional Selling and Sales Technology
Requirements for a certificate in Professional Selling
- Certificates must be declared within the College of Business. Be sure to officially declare your certificate by completing the Certificate in Professional Selling form online at www.ndsu.edu/mgmt_mrkt. Please do so before or when taking MRKT 430 Sales and Personal Selling.
- To be accepted into the certificate program, students must have a 2.50 institutional cumulative GPA and at least junior standing (60 credits).
- To complete a certificate, students must earn a 'C' or better in all courses used to satisfy certificate requirements and a minimum 2.50 grade point average that is based on the courses used to satisfy the certificate requirements.
- If the certificate or institutional GPA falls below the 2.50 GPA after acceptance into the program, the student will not be allowed to register for the CoB courses until the cumulative GPA returns to 2.50 or above.
- Certificate students must satisfy all course prerequisites.
- Approval for a certificate does not guarantee enrollment in specific courses.