Fraud Investigation Minor
Required Credits: 24
|ACCT 200||Elements of Accounting I 1||3|
|ACCT 201||Elements of Accounting II 1||3|
|ACCT 410||Fraud Examination 2||3|
|ACCT 411||Advanced Fraud Examination 3||3|
|CJ 201||Introduction to Criminal Justice||3|
|or CJ 230||Criminology|
|Select three from the following:||9|
|Computer Crime, Forensics, and Investigation|
|Federal Law Enforcement & Crime Policy|
|Criminal Law and Procedure|
ACCT 200 and ACCT 201 require a grade of 'B' or better to enroll in 300-400 level accounting courses.
Minor Requirements and Notes
- This minor must be declared with the College of Business.
- Acceptance into this minor program requires students to earn a grade of 'C' or better in all courses and maintain a minimum institutional cumulative GPA of 2.50. Students must be junior standing (60 credits). Courses may not be taken pass/fail.
- If the cumulative GPA falls below the 2.50 after acceptance into the program, the student will not be allowed to register for the College of Business courses until his/her cumulative GPA returns to 2.50 or better.
- Approval for a minor does not guarantee enrollment in specific courses.
- A minimum of 8 credits must be taken at NDSU.