Logistics Management Minor
Required Credits: 19
A grade of 'C' or better is required in all courses used to satisfy the minor.
|MGMT 320||Foundations of Management||3|
|MGMT 461||Supply Chain Management||3|
|AGEC 378||Introduction to Transportation & Logistics||3|
|IME 470||Operations Research I||3|
|IME 480||Production and Inventory Control||3|
|Approved Elective - Must have department approval *||3|
An additional 3-credit 300-400 level course in business, industrial engineering, or agribusiness. Under certain circumstances, a course from other departments may satisfy this requirement. Contact departments for a list of approved courses. Departmental approval is required for any course not completed at NDSU and used to satisfy the minor requirements. Courses may not be taken pass/fail unless approved as an internship.
Minor Requirements and Notes
- To be accepted into this minor program, students must have a cumulative institutional GPA of 2.50 and at least junior standing (60 credits).
- To complete this minor, students must earn at minimum 2.50 GPA in courses used to satisfy the minor requirements. Courses may not be taken pass/fail.
- If the cumulative GPA falls below the 2.50 after acceptance into the program, the student will not be allowed to register for College of Business courses until the cumulative GPA returns to 2.50 or above.
- Approval for a minor does not guarantee enrollment in specific courses.
- This minor must be officially declared; see the College of Business for information.
- A minimum of 8 credits must be taken at NDSU.